Milano Spring Summer 2009: Fendi

By  |  Comments

Collection: Fendi
Season: S/S 2009
Designer: Karl Lagerfeld
Website:
Fendi.com
This year in Milano Karl Lagerfeld showed a truly spring collection for Fendi, featuring light colors and materials, integrated with flower motives, followed up by detailed shoe and handbag design. While some details may be put for a discussion, other showed an impeccable taste and creativity put in their making. Click bellow to view the video of the show:

Related Post

Comments

1. Anonymous says:

i love it thank you for the video

2. Anonymous says:

i love it thank you for the video

3. lucas says:

best milano show!

4. lucas says:

best milano show!

5. Aretha says:

I like the dresses, some of them are just lovely

6. Aretha says:

I like the dresses, some of them are just lovely

7. The dresses are forgeou. You are right some might warrant discussion as to their plausibility but otherwise Fendi has outdone itself again. The handbags I would love to see more of and get my hands on.

8. The dresses are forgeou. You are right some might warrant discussion as to their plausibility but otherwise Fendi has outdone itself again. The handbags I would love to see more of and get my hands on.

9. designscene says:

I always thought Karl gives more of his creativity and time to Chanel, maybe its the impression i have in my head after seing Signe Chanel docu, but this made me think otherwise… so i looked up and Karl is in Fendi house since 1960s he even created their logo…hes with chanel from the 80s.

I guess he favores Fendi then…and this collection made me think that. Never heard Karl speaking about it really, but this collection got majorly negative reviews, after all that was shown on Milano runways it did not deserve the bashing. Only thing i dont like is the PVC used on shoes … and granny cloth cutouts on lot of the dress, i didnt feel and it made me think it should stay on grandmamas table, other items I found amazingly creative.

10. designscene says: