Karl Lagerfeld

Issue: Spring Summer 2011
Photography by Piotr Stoklosa
Styling: Agnieszka Scibior
Hair and makeup: Wilson |D'Vision Art|
Production: Sara Marcysiak
Website: www.photografiq.com
Fashion photographer Piotr Stoklosa had the pleasure to shoot Karl Lagerfeld in his studio in Paris, he shares with Design Scene photos he took during an interview by Joanna Przetakiewicz for noted polish fashion magazine VIVA!. The stunning apartment in Paris' Saint Germain area served as a flawless background for the shoot, view more images after the jump:

Karl Lagerfeld Karl Lagerfeld Karl Lagerfeld Karl Lagerfeld Karl Lagerfeld Karl Lagerfeld

*Images courtesy of the photographer

14 Responses

1. Guillermo Nickenberry

get your facebook email account”, I end up with this internet websites. According allfacebook.com and techfire.com, users would need to wait to be invited. All it’s important to do is login to your facebook account and

2. link

Between me and my husband we’ve owned more MP3 players over the years than I can count, including Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etc. But, the last few years I’ve settled down to one line of players. Why? Because I was happy to discover how well-designed and fun to use the underappreciated (and widely mocked) Zunes are.

3. Ernie Camancho

You have made some really good points there. I looked on the internet for additional information about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this site.

4. Nicol Trammell

Right here is the right website for anyone who hopes to find out about this topic. You understand so much its almost tough to argue with you (not that I personally would want to

5. Suggested Web site

I am new to building web sites and I was wanting to know if having your site title related to your articles and other content really that important? I see your title, ” ” does appear to be spot on with what your website is about but yet, I prefer to keep my title less content descriptive and based more around site branding. Would you think this is a good idea or bad idea? Any assistance would be greatly valued.

6. Moises Marry

An excellent hobby to have is looking on the superstars. Looking at the stars is really a enchanting pastime that may make positive changes to perspective about lifestyle in the sky over. It will help you should enjoy living. You only need a good unlit location and a telescope.