If you want a suit to delight others and radically improve your image, it is necessary to pick it up with great care. A suit only seems to be typical clothing, but the modern market offers many different models. By choosing the best 3 piece suit UK, you can effectively emphasize your individuality and style.
What Does a Three-piece Suit Say About You?
Some people think that the suit skilfully hides its owner, being some standard of social norm. However, even in the company of a large number of men in this type of clothing, each of them consciously or unconsciously shows his character traits. Little details, which are often overlooked when choosing a suit, tell a lot about men:
- Fitted vs. straight blazer. Slightly fitted jackets perfectly emphasize the physical form of a man and look great on any of them. However, if the waist is too narrow, this indicates an increased desire to make a positive impression on others. If the blazer is straight, this testifies in favour of the modesty of its owner and unwillingness to attract too much attention to himself.
- Suit colour. The most common colours for three-piece suits are navy blue, wet asphalt, and grey. Therefore, if you want to be in trend, choose any of them. If your task is to strike everyone with your originality, buy green, for example, or purple.
- The presence of a pattern on the fabric. Costumes often have a barely noticeable check or stripe, sometimes even flower patterns. However, if you see a man wearing a suit with large and contrasted checks, you have met a very freedom-loving person with many original ideas.
What Length Should a 3 Piece Suit Be?
Varying the distance between certain parts of a three-piece suit, you can visually lengthen or shorten your body. However, there are certain standards that must be followed for the suit to fit perfectly:
- Trousers: The ankles must be closed so that the socks are not visible.
- Blazer: The hem of the blazer reaches approximately the crook of the thumb. You can also pay attention to the zipper on the trousers since the hem of the jacket should end along its bottom line.
- Sleeves: It is considered a good tone to show about 1 cm of the cuff of the shirt. And for this, the sleeve must reach the wrist.
- Waistcoat: The bottom of the vest should cover the waistband of the trousers so that there is a smooth transition and the shirt at the waist is not shown.
The Ultimate Checklist for Fitting a 3-Piece Suit
Between the process of choosing and paying for the purchase, there is such an essential moment as making a decision. Before it becomes final, make sure you have taken everything into account:
- The suit must be tailored to fit. However, if you tend to be overweight, it is better to get a slightly looser suit if you are not going to buy several of them.
- The colour of the suit should be versatile enough to be worn for most events. For more formal occasions, you can pick up a tuxedo.
- Since a suit is bought for more than one season, the fabric on it must be of high quality.
When you found out how should a 3 piece suit fit, the only thing left to do is choose the best model. Check out the Happy Gentleman online store for approximately 100 unique three-piece suits for men, teens, and boys. Made in different colours and styles, they will allow you to emphasize your individuality and solve all socially significant tasks. A new suit gives huge energy and pleases others. Become a happy gentleman in a perfectly fitting three-piece suit!
Images from MMSCENE PORTRAITS: Brayden Templeton by Pat Supsiri – See the full story here