Baptiste Giabiconi for Purple Magazine

By  |  Comments

Magazine: Purple
Issue: Fall Winter 2009.10
Model: Baptiste Giabiconi
Photography by Karl Lagerfeld
Website: www.purple.fr
Helmut Newton tribute pictorial by Karl Lagerfeld, staring Bapstite Giabiconi, some of the unseen photos being that blogosphere is quite obsessed with these for weeks now. Heavily censored but still troubling, more under the cut:

Related Post

Comments

1. Richard says:

Are people freaking out over pubes and high heels? I don't understand.

2. Richard says:

Are people freaking out over pubes and high heels? I don't understand.

3. Anonymous says:

Source | purple.fr, huh? These were visually manipulated by The Fashionsto who did the digital manipulation to scans from TFS. So i doubt that the source is Purple, because their color scheme is different. Just dont put a source if its gonna be the wrong source. lame.

4. Anonymous says:

5. designscene says:

scanners are quite a widespread thing nowadays… my own scanner… my own copy of purple

who should i source but the mag!

6. designscene says:

who should i source but the mag!

7. Anonymous says:

I think high heels are a female icon, and shouldn't be worn by men because that's what makes male and female fashion great in different ways.

8. Anonymous says:

9. Dudù says:

Giabiconi is fantastic… before I even liked it. He is simply marvelous

10. Dudù says:

Giabiconi is fantastic… before I even liked it. He is simply marvelous

11. Dudù says:

Giabiconi is fantastic… before I even liked it. He is simply marvelous

12. Dudù says:

Giabiconi is fantastic… before I even liked it. He is simply marvelous

13. Julio Cesar says:

Are people really freaking out about men in high heel? Come on now. This is the world of FASHION we're talking about, where pushing the limits and gender bending are the norm. If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen.

14. Julio Cesar says:

15. Anonymous says:

thank you julio cesar for saying exactly what i was going to say.

16. Anonymous says:

thank you julio cesar for saying exactly what i was going to say.

17. Chris says:

Oh my, come on now… though i don't think this is a stunning editorial, but I have absolutely no problem with the stylist styling the model in high heels. it's an expression of art… and it's a message… it's either you get it or you don't… for those who don't, move on… i'm sure editorials in Marie Claire and Elle would be more soothing to your eyes…
    ;P