Branding is an integral part of business. If you’re selling anything, whether it’s professional services or widgets, creating a strong brand strategy will help. One of the parts of your strategy should be to offer free merchandise.
People love anything and everything that is free.
Custom printed socks are a good option.
Everyone needs socks. Plus, socks are unisex, which will make them a good choice for all of your demographic.
If you’re interested in custom branded socks and are unsure whether they’re worth it for your business, the following information will help you make an informed decision.
Why create custom socks for your business?
Custom socks for companies are a business expense. You can deduct these expenses from your taxes, but they’re so much more than that. When you have your own custom socks manufactured, you’re choosing to have options for:
- Handing out free goodies to new and current employees. Employees are your hidden marketing team. If they’re seen wearing your merchandise, it’s yet another way for someone to see your brand and logo.
- Customers or clients. When you send a gift package to customers, they’ll remember your business and will be more than happy to wear your merch. Also, it’s an excellent way to build brand loyalty and show just how appreciative you are of the business these individuals provide.
If you want to drum up social media buzz and gain followers, one of the key ways to accomplish this is to have contests and raffles. Unfortunately, many businesses have issues building up their social media presence. Thankfully, it’s not hard to build up these followings by generating buzz with free giveaways.
You can offer to give away socks for:
- 5 news followers who share your most recent post with their friends.
- 5 random followers on the anniversary of your business’s incorporation.
Of course, you can create your own special events where all attendees get their own merch bag for attending. It’s also common to see these giveaways at major industry events where every business is trying to stand out from its competitors.
Decoration ideas for branded socks
Socks are relatively easy to decorate, especially when creating them for a business. A few tips that can help you design the perfect socks are:
- Add in your company logo and name to help promote your brand
- Include your company’s slogan, such as “Just Do It”
- Choose universal colors that most people prefer, such as white, grey or black
You should work alongside the manufacturer’s design team to have branded socks made that fit your business needs perfectly.
Things to keep in mind before buying socks
If you’re purchasing socks for the first time, there are quite a few things that you can keep in mind to make your purchase go smoothly. A few of the things to consider are:
- Sizing: Most socks are designed to fit the average adult foot. If you plan on purchasing socks that will be worn for kids, be sure to discuss your options with a manufacturer.
- Order size: Sock manufacturers often offer bulk pricing options and will be more than happy to provide a discount if you order in bulk. Discuss pricing with the manufacturer when you order 100 or more socks because you can save a significant amount of money in the process.
- Style: Socks can come in different styles, and these styles will impact their overall lifespan and quality. You should consider the style of socks you choose, such as knee-high, athletic and so forth.
- Design: You’re not a professional graphic designer. Even if you are, the manufacturer will often offer the assistance of their own design team to help you with your sock design. You don’t need to be a professional designer to have professional-looking socks made for your business.
If you have doubts about the design and ordering process, contact a manufacturer and ask them about it. The manufacturer will be more than happy to answer all of your questions in most cases.
Where to order custom socks?
Custom design socks are best ordered online from reputable manufacturers. Customsocks.io offers a professional design team that will provide 6 – 8 designs for custom logo socks and even offers revisions to make your socks just right.