Whether you’re a beauty newbie or you’ve been into all things makeup and hair for years, there’s always something new you can learn. With that in mind, we’ve rounded up some of our favourite makeup artist- and beauty editor-approved tips and tricks. These beauty tips and tricks will help you make your drugstore makeup look like it was done by a professional, get the most out of your favourite skincare products, and have your hair look salon-fresh every day. These tips are so simple, you won’t have to change your entire routine to reap the benefits of it, let’s check them out:
First, you need to understand that beauty is not only about outer coverage but what and how you are treating your skin. It’s very important to improve your skin, hair, and nails naturally before you move on to some tips.
Here are some basic points to keep your skin healthy:
Hydration is the key element to skincare
Is keeping your skin moisturized beneficially? The fewer wrinkles and fine lines you have, the better. Water aids in the preservation of moisture in the skin, resulting in increased suppleness. You’ll see fewer wrinkles if your skin is more supple.
Never overwhelm your skin with too many products
Two drops of face oil may be excessive for normal oily skin, but it may be insufficient for dry, oily skin. After a long day of touching your face, eating takeout, and picking up another cent you dropped at the coffee shop, your face deserves more than a dime’s worth of hygiene.
Cold compression for your face
Check out ThoseGraces.com if you are seeking game-changing beauty tricks at the tip of your finger. When a free ice cube can give you the same shine as a high-end highlighter, who needs it? Icing your face constricts the blood vessels, reducing the appearance of pores and wrinkles and making you seem lighter, brighter, and more radiant overall.
Always choose the product that goes with your skin type
It’s extremely important to look after delicate skin. Choosing products that won’t bother, dehydrate, or break out your skin might make the difference between feeling fantastic and feeling awful. Choose a cleanser that is mild and won’t remove all of your skin’s natural oils.
Natural glow is possible only by eating greens
Vitamin A, which is abundant in greens, can aid in acne treatment by reducing sebum production. This skin-beneficial vitamin also aids in the removal of toxins and improves the protective tissue of the skin. Leafy greens include vitamin E, which helps to protect skin cells from free radical damage.
Now that you have understood the process of keeping your skin healthier. Kindly read all the amazing beauty tricks we have mentioned below:
- To help your nails dry faster, soak them in cold water once you’ve finished painting them.
- With loose powder and tissue, you can turn any creamy lipstick into a matte finish. Simply apply lipstick on your lips, lay a tissue over it, then brush the powder along with the tissue. The powder absorbs shine and provides a smooth, matte look to your favourite lipstick.
- To prevent them from drying out, store cosmetic wipes upside down (with the opening facing down).
- Begin your line at the outer corner of your eyelid to achieve the perfect daily winged eyeliner. Begin filling in the wing once you’ve reached your desired length. It’s easier to do this than to continue the line to your inner corner.
- Do you use a lot of eyeshadow or glitter? Tape beneath your eyes to capture any stray color and keep it off your cheeks.
- To prevent your lip colour from smearing, use an invisible lip liner pencil (clear or white). Simply line and colour your lips as normal.
- Mix your moisturiser and foundation for a radiant finish. It’s a great method to make a full-coverage foundation more sheer and pleasant to wear all day.
- For consistently flawless eyeliner, use the connect-the-dots approach. This is an excellent approach for novices to obtain the elusive wing.
- At home, avoid waxing or threading your brows. Rather, pluck them to achieve a flawless form and just eliminate the hairs that aren’t necessary.
- A lip scrub composed of coconut oil and brown sugar will help you get rid of dry lips. You won’t want to skip this step in your regimen because exfoliated lips are crucial in keeping lipstick from pilling.
- Avoid waking up with swollen eyes in the morning by sleeping on your back. This will also help you avoid wrinkles.
- Braid your damp or dry hair before going to bed at night to wake up with beachy waves. Setting your hair for the night will save you time in the morning.
- Apply a little Vaseline along the border where your nails finish and your skin begins to keep your at-home manicure on your nails (and not the skin around your nails). Wait for your manicure to dry before washing your hands; any polish that has gotten on top of the Vaseline will come off easily.
Images from DESIGN SCENE BEAUTY SPECIAL: Bright Lit by Amanda Pratt – See the full story here