The Miami gallery is an extension of a predominant Paris gallery. The gallery will serve not only for exhibition space but also as residence for the gallery owner and as living space for visiting artists.
Exposed t-beams, a curvaceous Mosaicstair, and original terrazzo floors set the backdrop for the new gallery space. The fully tiled facade with exposed post and beam structure with clerestory lighting and soaring 11-0 high glass creates subtle natural lighting ideal for viewing of art. The original structure, build in 1959, was a warehouse for wholesale material. The existing double height spaces originally designed to allow entrance of delivery trucks now create huge expansive walls for the display of artwork.