When you want to try something new, it can be hard to know where to start. On a girls’ night out, why choose one place over the other when you can try all 10 of these popular spots? These places are perfect for a night out and have something for everyone: drinks and dancing, the arts, people-watching (and people-talking), bars, restaurants.
- Pacha Nightclub: This club has music from the 1940s to today, as well as a world-class sound system.
- Soho Grand Hotel: The Soho Grand is located in the heart of downtown Manhattan and offers breathtaking views of Central Park and the Empire State Building.
- Eliza’s Bordello at No Fun: This unique bordello has an old-world vibe with a modern twist on vintage cocktails and live burlesque shows!
- Lucky Strike Lanes: A bowling alley? Yes, that is also one of these spots! With bowling alleys in five positions, this spot offers plenty of options for everyone’s skill level.
- Broadway Comedy Club: Watch some of your favorite comedians at this club, which has been called “one of the best comedy clubs in New York City.”
- Sports Bar NYC: This sports bar offers delicious food and drinks specials every day! It’s perfect for watching games or just chilling with friends after work.
- Bowery Mission: Get some good old-fashioned missionary-style sex here with lots of hot people looking to hook up! Who knows, you could be next!
- The Box Lounge & Burlesque Lounge (BURLESQUE): This spot features burlesque shows by local entertainers every night and a lounge.
- The High Line: Once, the High Line was an abandoned elevated freight rail line transformed into an urban park. Today it’s a hotspot for both tourists and locals. It also has one of the best views in New York City.
- The Meatpacking District: The Meatpacking District is a popular destination among foodies and models alike. With many trendy stores and restaurants like Duane Reade, you’ll have plenty of options for what to eat or buy while walking around this area of town.
Jazz clubs in New York City
One of the best places for a girls’ night out in New York City is jazz clubs. Jazz clubs in NYC are the most popular music joints in the city. Jazz music can offer listeners a variety of genres from different eras. Jazz clubs offer an array of good food and drinks, as well as a chance to dance the night away. If you want to hear some live jazz, check out these three jazz clubs:
- Birdland Jazz Club
- Tomi Jazz
There are many other jazz clubs in New York City if these don’t suit your fancy. You can find more information on these jazz clubs by visiting them on their website or Facebook page.
Lounge bars in New York City
- Le Bernardin
- Raines Law Room Chelsea
- Intersect by Lexus
- Chelsea Piers Fitness
The Le Bernardin lounge bar in New York City is a perfect spot for a girls’ night out. It’s classy, but it also has the right amount of fun and fashion to make it a great place to catch up with friends. The outdoor patio is perfect for when the weather is nice, and the drinks are delicious.
The Raines Law Room on Chelsea Piers is an elegant lounge offering cocktails and wine. It also has a live piano player to provide some entertainment. The main attraction of this lounge bar is its beautiful view of the city skyline from its rooftop restaurant.
Intersect by Lexus, located in Chelsea, offers a variety of drinks from bourbon whiskey to tequila shots. It also has karaoke nights on Wednesdays and Fridays so that you can sing your heart out!
If you’re into art, then the Chelsea Piers Fitness Lounge should be your go-to spot for your next girls’ night out. You’ll find fitness classes like Bikram yoga and Zumba taking place regularly at this club venue, as well as various DJ nights throughout the week.
Restaurants in NYC
According to Nicelocal.com, NYC has various joints you can enjoy during a girls’ night out. From restaurants to dance bars and yoga joints
The best way to get the most out of your night is to eat dinner beforehand. One of the easiest ways to do this is to go on a girls’ night out with a group of friends and all go to dinner first! There are a lot of great restaurants in NYC, but one of them would be Perla’s. It’s a fun restaurant with various dishes for everyone, from salads and pasta dishes to burgers, pizza, and even desserts!
If you’re looking for something more casual, you can grab some drinks at one of the many bars nearby. You can head over to The Hourly Bar on 49th Street or try The Dead Rabbit Grocery & Grog Company if you require bar food.
Where To Go In The Arts
Art museums are a great place to go when you want to spend some time looking at art and admiring the city’s beauty. If your friends love art, this is an excellent place to find a spot for your girls’ night out.
Another great place for a girls’ night out is the Brooklyn Museum. The Brooklyn Museum has tons of exhibits set up throughout the year, so there’s always something new they’re debuting. You can also go on a guided tour that explains different aspects of art history and where it’s from.
If you want to laugh, then head over to one of New York’s comedy clubs. Comedy is one of America’s favorite pastimes, so why not enjoy it with some friends? Whether you’re into stand-up or improv, this is an excellent place for a girls’ night out.
Beauty salons and spas
One option for an evening of fun is to head over to a beauty salon or spa. Most salons offer services from waxing to facials, massages, and more.
New York City is known for its many cultural and entertainment offerings, which is why it’s so fun to be in the city. Whether you’re looking for a new place to catch a show, trying out a new restaurant, or just enjoying a girls’ night out, NYC offers plenty of spots that are perfect for you. Here are 10 fun spots to try this 2022 for your next Girls’ Night Out in NYC.